Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review of the Month

The feature style for March 2015 is the Super-Wool Hiker GX


"Well done on someone finally making a sock that does what it claims. I am very impressed with the quality, price and first for me comfort. I am a building inspector & so I am on my feet all day. Yours is the 1st sock that is wonderfully comfortable. I can wear them all day. They don't sweat & don't ride up your foot causing discomfort.
I bought a pair to try from MEC here in London; another gamble not knowing if the product was what I wanted. Being frustrated with all the fancy  socks from Marks Work Wear, which do not work as they claim. Your socks are absolutely the best. I have replaced my socks with 8 pairs of your Expedition Hiker GX.
 Thanks for getting the product right and best of all it's a "Canadian" product. I am extremely pleased with your product

 (Doug Carlson, Jan 20th 2015)

No comments :

Post a Comment